I’ve been a lover of teas for a long time – then my matcha and turmeric lattes sort of took over, leaving tea out a bit. Poor tea, am I right? But, I find it to be the perfect coincidence that around the exact time my hubs and I went to London/the UK & Ireland (where the tea is flowing and such a staple in both countries), I was introduced to Lifestyle Awareness Teas. And let me just say, these teas are amazing.
Not only are the teas some of the BEST I’ve had the pleasure of drinking, but they source their herbs from around the world, ensuring the safest and finest quality. Their herbs are organically grown and non-GMO and follow Kosher and Fair Trade practices. They are safe, reliable and affordable which is so important! Not to mention their branding and packaging is beau-tea-ful.
Another bonus I found when researching this company is that they depend on several forms of scientific evaluation of their herbs and manufacturing practices, ensuring high quality, purity and safety. This is crucial when it comes to herbal products. Often we may just assume herbal products are great for our health, however, it’s necessary to do our exploration into the brand to see if they follow practices that genuinely ensure health and well being.
Some teas actually give me a headache, but not these! They make my body feel well, rested, calm and peaceful. The ritual of sipping tea is so rewarding and comforting. It’s great to add to your health, wellness and self-care practice.
Lifestyle Awareness offers a variety of organic teas, but the ones I’ve tried and love are:
Moringa Cleanse Balance – A nourishing tea that enhances healthy digestion and helps to relieve temporary water gain.
Organic Chamomile – A comforting tea that eases tension, encourages relaxation and supports digestion. Great for bedtime!
Organic Green Tea – A well-known, well-loved tea worldwide (actually according to the back of the box, green tea “is the second most commonly consumed beverage after water”). I never knew!! It has wonderful health benefits, is energizing and promotes healthy vitality.
Hibiscus Cleanse – A refreshing, uplifting tea that also helps to relieve temporary water gain. Can’t go wrong with Hibiscus anything!
Turmeric Immunity Now – This powerful tea is a must for immune health. I’m actually writing this blog post while sipping on my Turmeric Immunity Now tea as I fly back from NYC to LA! I always like to drink an immune boosting tea while on the plane because…germs! Also, traveling can cause wear and tear on our bodies and immune system, so I always carry on a good tea to drink during the flight. This is a perfect option!
Stress Balance – This calming rose petal tea supports a healthy stress response, making it a great option to drink either at the start of your day or as you unwind from your day. *This is the incredible tea I used for the recipe below!!
Two ways to enjoy these teas:
Simply steep and sip!
Make this Morning Rose Summer Iced Tea recipe I created for you!
Morning Rose Summer Iced Tea
A beautiful way to start your summer mornings! Also, a fun beverage to serve for entertaining.
Makes one pitcher.
3 Stress Balance Calming Rose Petal tea bags
- 2 cups hot water
- 3-4 cups cold water (depending on size of your pitcher)
- Dried organic, culinary food grade pink rose buds & petals
- Strawberries, whole and sliced in halves
- Cherries, sliced and pit removed
- Fresh mint leaves
- Optional: liquid stevia
Bring water to a boil on the stove. I used my tea kettle.
- Add the 3 tea bags to 2-cup glass measuring cup and pour hot water into measuring cup, filling to the 2-cup line.
- Steep the tea bags for 5 minutes or for however long you’d like, depending on how strong you like your tea.
- Before removing the tea bags, take a spoon and press out the water in the tea bags for extra flavor if you’d like.
- Pour the tea into your pitcher and then fill the rest of the pitcher with cold water.
- Add however many rose buds, strawberries, raspberries, pitted cherries and mint leaves to your pitcher. Have fun with this!
- Stir and place in fridge to cool and allow fruit, roses and mint to infuse.
- The longer you leave in the fridge, the more flavor and the more delicious! I would recommend drinking within two days. (And oh my gosh … on day two, it’s amazinggg and turns a beautiful red color.)
- When ready to serve, just pour and enjoy!
- Optional: Pour over ice if you prefer and/or add 1-2 drops liquid stevia if you’d like an extra touch of sweetness.
This post was written in collaboration with Lifestyle Awareness Teas. I love connecting with and working with brands I truly love and am excited to share with you! Please check them out, and give them some love!