Don’t tell summer, but I have a major love for fall (it’s my favorite season!). However, that’s not to say I don’t also love summer and want to make sure I enjoy every last drop of it. So, to savor these final days of summer, I created a super fun and chill summer breakfast idea for you. It’s basically a superfood smoothie pop! These Acai Cherry Chia Breakfast Popsicles have only 5 ingredients (super simple!), are dairy-free, vegan, and pack a big health punch! And how fun is it to eat a popsicle for breakfast. Unheard of right?! Until now! 😉
These are quick and easy to make the night before and then are ready for you in the morning to just pull out and enjoy. All of the ingredients offer major health and beauty benefits, but I’m going to do a quick spotlight on acai. Acai powder is loaded with powerful antioxidants, fiber, iron, calcium, and vitamins, and is great for heart health, blood circulation, weight loss, glowing skin, improved digestion, detoxification, boosting the immune system, and anti-aging.
Acai Cherry Chia Popsicle Recipe
Makes 8 popsicles
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen cherries
- 1 frozen banana (Freeze when ripe and beginning to turn brown. The banana is sweeter when it starts to have brown spots)
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients together in a high-powered blender and blend well.
- Because of the frozen cherries and banana, you may need a tamper tool to help you blend a little easier.
- Pour into popsicle molds, add sticks and place in freezer overnight.
- Enjoy the next morning!
Here’s to savoring these final sweet summer days!
Shop This Post: