This time I’ve included a layer of cherry banana smoothie along with crunchy, almond buttery toppings. Chia seed pudding and an antioxidant-filled smoothie all rolled into one?! Yes, please! This Lavender Chia Seed Pudding with a Cherry-Banana Smoothie on Top is so simple to make with minimal effort plus is super healthy and seriously delicious. It’s dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free and an awesome source of clean, plant-based protein. It’s also full of flavor, fiber and healthy fats and is naturally sweetened.
Lavender Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3-4 pinches dried culinary lavender
Super-Simple Cherry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Almond butter
- Your favorite granola (I used Purely Elizabeth’s Cranberry Pecan Granola)
- Coconut flakes
- Combine almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and lavender into a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with Saran Wrap.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, make your cherry banana smoothie by simply blending almond milk, cherries and banana in a high-powered blender and blend well.
- Take out your chia pudding from the fridge and top with cherry banana smoothie, fresh figs, almond butter, granola, coconut flakes and blackberries.
Do you love chia seed pudding as much as I do?! If you make this, please let me know what you think in the comments below! xoxo